• IIDAS® 1050 controller
• 12 VDC battery pack & harness
• 130 db piezo siren
• Magnetic contact door switches
• Reset switch to disarm the security system
• L-bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
• Warning label and installation instructions
The 1050 (MAXIMUM) Coin Amusement & Video Game Security System:
The 1050 MAXIMUM Coin Amusement & Video Game Security System, featuring the IIDAS® 1050 controller, includes all the unique features of the 1020 controller, plus an entrance delay (5 seconds) and an automatic exit delay (2 seconds) with an audible "chirp" to facilitate arming of the system after service or maintenance is completed and the protected access door is closed. This eliminates the need for a switch lock to arm and disarm the security system.
Custom modifications of BRW's IIDAS® controllers and security systems are available. These include:
- varying the duration of the alarm output,
- changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor;
- utilization of alternate power sources, and
- substitution of alarm system components.
Call or email BRW for further information regarding custom modifications to this alarm system.
Additional Tip Function
A tip function may be added to the impact/abuse and door protection of BRW's IIDAS® security systems by incorporating a Tip Module as an accessory.