The IIDAS® 1050 controller has all the features of the model 1020 controller, plus an entrance delay (5 seconds) which eliminates the need for a key-lock switch to arm and disarm the security system, and an automatic exit delay (2 seconds) with an audible "chirp" to facilitate arming of the system after service or maintenance is completed and the protected access door is closed.
• Wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC)
• Low current drain (.05UA @ 12VDC)
• Compact size (2.2" x 2" x 0.75"; 5.4cm x 5cm x 2cm)
• Variable impact/abuse sensor
• Alarm LED indicator
• Entrance delay (5 Seconds)
• Exit delay (audible arming "chirp")
• Optional relay output
• Door trigger input
• Automatic reset (30 Seconds)
• Manual reset
• One year warranty
IIDAS® controllers are revolutionary because they use a precision designed impact/abuse sensor. The patented impact/abuse sensor may be adjusted to correspond to the size and weight of any type of coin operated machine or electronic device. An integrated circuit is provided which will activate audible, visible or silent alarms, as well as still frame and closed circuit cameras. Each IIDAS® controller also contains an external trigger input with the capacity to monitor coin compartment or service doors, and sound an alarm if any access door is opened by an unauthorized intruder.
IIDAS® controllers are designed for years of reliable service, and each is encapsulated to withstand severe enviromental conditions. Every IIDAS® controller can operate with power sources ranging from 5VDC (TTL) to 15VDC.
Custom modifications of BRW's IIDAS®IIDAS controllers and security systems are available. These include:
- varying the duration of the alarm output,
- adding a relay output,
- utilization of alternate power sources, and
- substitution of alarm system components.