• IIDAS® 1020 Controller
• 12 Volt DC Battery Pack, & Harness
• 108 db Piezo Siren
• Magnetic Contact Door Switch
• Mounting bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
• Warning Label and Instructions
The 105DA Lottery Security System:
The 105DA Lottery Security System features the IIDAS® 1020 security controller which includes a variable impact/abuse sensor, automatic reset (after 30 seconds), door trigger input, wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC), low current drain (.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output.
Custom modifications of BRW's IIDAS® controllers and security systems are available. These include:
- varying the duration of the alarm output,
- changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor;
- utilization of alternate power sources, and
- substitution of alarm system components.
Call or email BRW for further information regarding custom modifications of this alarm system.
Additional Tip Function
A tip function may be added to the impact/abuse and door protection of BRW's IIDAS® security systems by incorporating a Tip Module as an accessory.